A conversation with Eric Shulman, who has built and sold three businesses and trained thousands of sales professionals as a franchise owner of Sandler Training in Orlando. Highlights include:
- You'll always make a good living in retail but you'll never get rich
- Revelations and how Eric grew sales by from reading book by David Sandler
- Go from trying to get your prospects to say "yes" to trying to get them to say "no"
- Sales tips from training thousands of sales people
- Your job is not to sell them, it is to find out what they need and give them that solution
- People love to buy but they hate to be sold to
- Show them what is at risk and make them uncomfortable - show them the gap
- People never argue with their own data
- What is your time worth?
- Buy like you sell and sell like you buy
- Our job in sales is not to sell stuff, it is to help people make decisions to solve their problems
- People are willing to pay for quality
If you are interested in coaching or have feedback or questions on the podcast, feel free to send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org