Aaron is a real estate investor and entrepreneur who runs his business on the road while traveling with his family. In 2017, they spent 3 weeks traveling and educating on the road for every 1 week they spent at home.
Over his career, Aaron has built, bought, and sold many companies. He has also bought and sold thousands of houses nationwide including over 100 million dollars in single-family homes. He is also a husband and a father of 4.
- Aaron's background and how he got to where he is right now
- What prompted him to be an entrepreneur instead of working for others
- What made him decide he needed to make a few changes
- What’s new and exciting in his business today
- Advice for people who want to get into real estate
- How he runs things while traveling
- Advice to an entrepreneur who's just starting out
- "If you don't do the right steps, you could really get hurt."
- "I think software can really make all of our lives a lot easier."
- “Find something that you love because if you find something that you love then your brain will come up with those ideas."
- "One of my big secrets that helped make it happen was I didn't just quit my job without a plan."
Links and resources:
- Aaron's personal website
- Aaron's Facebook page
- Bigger Pockets Podcast
- Enterpreneur Hot Seat on the web
- Andy Storch Coaching
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
If you are interested in coaching or have feedback or questions on the podcast, feel free to send me an email: email@example.com