Show topics include:
- The importance of asking “what business are you in?”
- Every business should look at their customers as fans and treat their employees as fans as well
- The importance of the fans first culture
- The challenge fo creating a new baseball team in Savannah that nobody supported
- The importance of embracing criticism and trying things
- You want to hire people that you would work for.
- Importance of surrounding yourself with people who are better than you
- Why Jesse is always looking at the companies that are the best at customer experience
- The importance of starting with love
- Why Jesse wants to change the way baseball is played
- How to figure out how to stand out as a business
- The mirror moment: what frustrates people about the industry you are in?
- The importance of mapping out an entire fan experience
- Whatever is normal, do the exact opposite
- Always focus on others and solve problems
- Find Your Yellow Stux website
- Savannah Bananas
- Entrepreneur Hot Seat Hot Seat
- Connect with Andy on LinkedIn!
- Find Your Yellow Tux book
For questions, comments and guest suggestions, contact the host, Andy Storch, at firstname.lastname@example.org